Friday, June 6, 2008

"Fitting"

So we are going through a bit of a hard time right now, some of you know what I am referring too....regardless of it you know the details or not, I thought I would share this scripture verse. Each night Quince and I read the daily verse and thought from President Hinckley's book Stand a Little Taller. This was the one for last night...June 5th. All either one of us could say afterwards was "Fitting".
It may help someone else as well...

"Lifted up at the last day"

"Whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day."
-Alma 36:3

"We may know much of loneliness. We may now discouragement and frustration. We may know adversity and trouble and pain. I would hope not. But you know, and I know, that suffering comes to many. Sometimes is is mental. Sometimes it is physical. Soemtimes it may even be spiritual. Ours it he duty to walk by faith, rising above the evils and trials of the world. We are sons and daughters of God. Ours is a divine birthright. Ours is a divine destiny."

1 comment:

Amber said...

Love and hugs Jen!!!